How to Choose the Best Business Broadband Provider in February 2024
When choosing the Best Business Broadband provider, you should choose one with various beneficial features for your needs. You may want a leased line, which offers symmetrical upload and download speeds with low latency and a higher level of reliability. Leased lines provide additional services, including priority technical support, improved internet security, static IP addresses, and domain names. As your business grows, you may need more bandwidth, so choose a high-speed service provider. If you would like to learn more information or pricing about business broadband, you can do so here.
|UK Broadband Deals
|3 5G Hub
|150 Mb avg. Speed
then £20.00 after 3 months
|Virgin Media –
Gig1 Fibre Broadband
|1130 Mbps Avg.
|£45 per month
|Plusnet Unlimited Fibre Extra
|40 MB avg, Speed
|26.99 per month
|Zzoomm – 2 Gig Full Fibre
|2000 Mbps Avg. Speed
£19.95 for 3 months
Then £64.95 after 3 months
|BT Fibre 2
|74 MB avg. speed
Best Business Broadband Provider: XLN
If you want to choose the best business broadband provider, consider XLN. This provider was founded in 2002 and has already won several awards. It was voted one of the best technology companies in the UK. Its founder, Christian Nellemann, was even named CEO of the year.
- XLN offers many benefits to businesses, including significant discounts during the first year of service.
- This helps businesses reduce the cost of their broadband service.
- XLN offers unlimited usage, and its fibre connection can reach up to 76 Mbps.
- In addition, the company offers free extra services, which can keep your business broadband costs to a minimum.
- While most business broadband providers do not share their speed data with customers, XLN has complied with the Voluntary Code of Practice for Business Broadband Speed.
- With their simple business broadband packages and affordable line rental, XLN is an excellent choice for smaller businesses.
- However, the company does not offer solutions for large businesses but can provide reliable connectivity for small businesses.
- The company is also known for its excellent customer support, which is available on a round-the-clock basis, and 24/7.
Best Business Broadband Provider: Virgin Media
Virgin Media is a leading business broadband provider offering various packages and high-speed internet. Virgin Media offers Virgin Fibre in specific locations, making it the fastest business option. Its business broadband packages also come with service-level agreements to ensure your business receives the best quality service possible.
- Virgin Media offers dedicated customer service.
- They can also provide you with support for any problems related to your business account.
- The company also offers 24/7 customer support via live chat. Unlike other business broadband providers, Virgin is more transparent and provides dedicated support pages.
- In addition, they offer tailored help for enterprises and small businesses, including support for public sector organizations and wholesale businesses.
- Virgin Media business contracts are 24 months in length. However, some additional work is involved, such as setting up the connection.
- The provider is also responsible for keeping the connection up and running.
- Virgin Media provides additional services such as static IP addresses and business mobile SIM cards.
Best Business Broadband Provider: BT
BT is an established name in business broadband and has various packages to suit business users’ needs. These packages range from standard to fibre optic broadband, offering businesses the highest speeds possible. The BT Halo business full-fibre 900 package, for example, offers download speeds of 900Mbps and an upload speed of 104Mbps. This upload speed is vital for businesses that rely on the internet for vital tasks. A slow connection can impact productivity by causing files to take hours to upload.
- In addition to offering super-fast broadband speeds, BT also offers bespoke leased line solutions.
- These leased line packages deliver ultrafast internet speeds for large companies, although they tend to cost more than a standard fibre broadband package.
- BT also offers a range of collaboration tools such as RCS Business messaging, audio-video-conferencing (Cisco Webex), and cloud storage through Microsoft 365.
- BT also provides a comprehensive customer support service.
- Their technical support agents are available 24/7 to solve problems.
- Moreover, BT offers various digital services, including domain registration and a multi-channel marketing platform.
- Customers can also access exclusive offers from BT’s partner network. For example, they can benefit from a 15% Federation of Small Businesses membership discount. Subscribers to BT Business Broadband can access this service right after order confirmation.
- The service allows business owners to give customers free Wi-Fi and maintain customer satisfaction. BT also offers a secure smart hub that protects data.
Best Business Broadband – Would you like to learn more about the best broadband providers in the UK? Find out here.
Best Business Broadband – To Conclude
Other Useful links from our business broadband
ADSL Business Broadband
The Benefits Of Business Broadband Without A Landline
Home vs Business Broadband
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as:
Ally Cox is a dedicated Copywriter and Blogger for CompareYourBusinessCosts.co.uk. In under two years, the platform achieved the esteemed accolade of ‘Website of the Year’. Since its award-winning debut, Ally has been instrumental in fostering organic growth for the website, expanding its offerings to encompass comparisons across a diverse range of over 20 products to help serve all your business needs.