Berry Technologies Cloud Phone System
With their goal of being the UK’s most loved telecom company, it seems like they are right on track as Berry technologies have shown small to medium-sized businesses that it understands the needs and challenges they’re facing. It is why Berry Technologies, through effective communication, has been connecting businesses with their customers since 2011.
For further information and pricing on phone systems, click here.
A cloud phone system helps you move your businesses to the cloud. It supports and boosts your business, facilitating business communications, offering advanced features, and helping you operate at a higher security level. Berry technologies have used the cloud phone system to help businesses thrive.
Berry Technologies produce the latest cloud-based VoIP technology
With Berry Technologies cloud phone system, you can easily handle your business calls, access affordable nationwide calling, make calls at lesser costs, and take advantage of features like call forwarding, video conferencing, and screen sharing auto-attendants. All these help improve customer service.
Also, as you upgrade some or all parts of your business, Berry Technologies Cloud Phone System keeps up. You don’t have to spend excessive money on a significant upgrade. This is your trusty business partner and PA that works hand in hand with you towards the success of your business.
Berry technologies cloud phone system works for many businesses, including but not limited to builders, trade staff, and services, including multiple franchisees, large construction organizations, civil engineers, architects and designers, demolition operators, tool/plant hire suppliers. These businesses are usually faulty in the area of customer service and communication.
You can also use the Cloud phone system on IP phones or install the softphone on your other devices.
|UK VoIP Providers
|£9 per user, per month
Small businesses looking for a cheap and easy solution
|£14.99 per user, per month
Small companies that are based online
|£7.99 per user, per month (billed annually)
Small businesses with varied departments
|£19 per user, per month
Small businesses with big growth plans
|£12 per user, per month (billed annually)
Telesales teams and small businesses with high turnover
|£6 per user, per month
Companies that need to communicate remotely
Benefits of using Berry Technologies cloud phone system
- Flexibility: Berry cloud phone system easily adapts to fit your teammates’ requirements. You can also make calls across the internet. Berry Technologies cloud phone gives you access to many features that suit each of your needs at any time. Also, you don’t need to change it when you’re changing office. Location is not a barrier. You can access them from anywhere in the world. So, when if you’re not around, you and your teammates can stay in touch and maintain maximum productivity.
- Support: your cloud phone system is your support system and personal assistant. Berry cloud phone system was built to make things easier for you, with a personaLized service and dedicated account manager that’ll take care of any issues you might face within a short period
- Integration with your Customer’s Relationship Management tool: berry’s cloud phone system collaborates with your database and pulls out customer details whether you’re calling or receiving a call.
This enhances your customer service by showing that you care about them when you remember them by their names and greet them in a friendly manner. This opens the floor to a smooth and friendly interaction and also adds professionalism.
- Insight: even our traditional phones give us information; likewise, this phone cloud system has some excellent features that provide users with information. These features include:
- Call recording: this feature helps solve a lot of issues. In the case of a dispute, you can listen to the recorded conversation and settle the dispute amicably. Also, it allows the administrator to be able to monitor the performance of his team and employees.
- On-hold hospitality: in cases where you have to put a customer’s call on hold, with the help of your cloud phone system, you can write a script tailored to specific kinds of customers with different voices and languages that will keep them occupied. The script should focus on giving your customers information about your business.
- Call reporting: Berry’s phone cloud system keeps information on voice mails, missed calls, received calls, and dialled calls, so you can see what you missed when you were not available. And, with a single click, you can return a missed call.
- Budget: Berry’s phone cloud system helps you to manage your budget wisely. Cloud phone systems can be accessed locally, and you don’t need telecom engineers visiting at intervals. Also, since all voice interactions and communications will be contained in the cloud phone system, which runs on a monthly plan, it will reduce the costs incurred from internal calls and exchanges with clients on the phone that are usually measured.
- Reliability: no matter the location of the administrator, users, or customers, be rest assured that any calls made will go through. With multiple power feeds, multiple connections to the internet, and multiple backup servers, you do not have a thing to worry about.
- Add or remove users with ease: when you employ new staff or a new set of teams, you don’t need to call a tech guy when you can quickly expand the list at the press of a button. Simply order a new extension from Callcloud along with a handset if needed, and the person logs in or plug in the new handset in record time.
The same goes for when you want to remove a user with the help of the call cloud.
Disadvantages of Cloud Phone Systems
- You must have a stable internet connection. A bandwidth of 100kbps is good
- Call quality dossiers like occasional latency and jitter
- Use of faster networking devices
Berry Technologies Cloud Phone System: The Ultimate Guide in 2024 Conclusion
VoIP is infiltrating the marketplace now faster than ever. A lot of people have realized how essential it is in small to medium-sized businesses. They can help you handle phone calls more successfully, encourage remote work, improve customer satisfaction, and so much more.
If you want your business to succeed in the fast-changing and ever-demanding market, you should consider employing VoIP technology.
Today’s world is centred on remote connection. If you haven’t integrated Berry Technologies cloud phone system, it is high time you do before you realize that you’re the only one still using traditional phones.
Berry Technologies Cloud Phone System: The Ultimate Guide in 2024 Other useful links about Business Phone Systems:
Horizon Phone Systems For Business
Cisco Phone Systems
Mitel Phone Systems
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way from business advice, or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as:
Ally Cox is a dedicated Copywriter and Blogger for CompareYourBusinessCosts.co.uk. In under two years, the platform achieved the esteemed accolade of ‘Website of the Year’. Since its award-winning debut, Ally has been instrumental in fostering organic growth for the website, expanding its offerings to encompass comparisons across a diverse range of over 20 products to help serve all your business needs.