BT Cloud Voice
BT cloud voice is a virtual phone hosted in the cloud that offers all the traditional phone functionality and more flexibility. It is an office you can always carry in your pockets, bringing together your voice, video meeting, screen sharing, and messaging tools under the umbrella of a single online platform.
BT cloud voice enables you to manage your communications anywhere, and on all devices, both administrators and employees have access to the portal. With BT cloud, you spend less money on maintenance and hardware. Besides, you never have to miss a single call again. It helps you deliver optimal customer service.
Also, it advances alongside your business. Its flexibility makes it expand to contain whatever new options you want to add to it. This means whether you’re expanding or moving office, BT voice has got you covered. BT voice cloud is the best option for your business, as it has enough resources to help you boost your business’ success.
Benefits of using BT voice cloud
BT voice cloud is your trusty business partner, reliable, dependable, and what you need to take your business to the next level. Some benefits of incorporating BT voice cloud in your business include:
1. Better customer service: BT voice helps you respond more quickly to customers. A BT cloud system allows companies to improve customer communication. It will enable your customers to contact your sales and services department directly, at no cost.
2. Your mobile number: if you’re always on the move, BT cloud is not dependent on any geographic location, so your business and number go everywhere you go. You don’t have to worry about missing a single call again.
3. You can manage the software yourself: usually, when you’re making changes to your business, like changing the location, changing telephone connection, or expanding your business. This usually costs a lot of money, but BT cloud voice can administer the changes yourself since your network configuration is programmable and its voice signals are carried over your business LAN.
4. Remote access: no matter the physical location or your teleworkers, your customers will be able to reach them through your corporate switchboard. This is because the BT cloud system has made it easy for you to incorporate your teleworkers into the companies telephone system with their broadband connections.
5. A virtual phone: BT cloud voice is a state-of-the-art system, and it provides business people with a distinguished phone system without the usual capital cost. From the onset, this app gives you all the current features and guarantees added features as they’re made available.
6. Expandable and flexible: you don’t have to worry about extensive equipment capital upgrades after a few years. The BT cloud voice is designed to accept new features as they come out. It easily adapts to any changes that you’re going to make in the future, and if the current features you’re using are no longer your preferences, you can easily make changes.
7. Reduce call costs: although many people are not concerned about how much their budget is spent on calls. Yet, there are a lot of companies that rely on voice communications. Using BT cloud voice will ultimately reduce the amount of money from the company’s budget usually spent on communication. It also includes free intranet business calls.
8. Easily pair up your mobile with your computer: BT cloud voice provides the avenue for you to collaborate within the office. With a few clicks, it creates direct links between your teleworkers and office-based workers. This increases productivity in the workplace. You get the things you need to do done faster
9. Customized features: you’ll get customized features and only pay for the ones you need. If you’re unsure, you can start by adding a few features you feel comfortable with. You can add more features as you grow. You pay for the features you’re using every month.
10. BT cloud voice helps reduce trunk lines: trunk lines are suitable for companies that use voice to interact internally and with customers. It is a large part of the company’s monthly overhead cost. BT cloud voice can help reduce it drastically.
What kind of devices is compatible with BT cloud voice?
To fully enjoy the benefits of BT voice, you need an IP phone, either a physical one or a softphone installed on your mobile, tablet, or computer. , A systemic process must be taken to set up an IP phone for a user. After setting up, the user account is linked to the device.
A MAC number is required to link the device to the user account using a physical IP phone. But if it’s a softphone, a specific username and password are required to set it up using the BT cloud voice portal for the BT cloud app.
What is the BT cloud voice business portal?
The BT cloud voice portal helps you manage your communications and app features anytime and anywhere, irrespective of your geographic location. Both administrators and users have access to this portal. You’ll log in using your:
1. Username, keep in mind that the username you used to open the account is what you’ll continually use. You can’t change it.
2. Domain, the business domain
All these login details were given to you the moment you became a user of BT cloud voice. Once you’re logged in, the dashboard shows:
1. Summary information: it collects voicemails notifications, missed calls, received calls, dialled calls, plus the number of times and dates they occurred. The summary information also includes a “click to dial,” which enables you to dial any of the numbers shown
2. Call logs: contains call logging information. It allows you to analyze and compare call information across users
3. Quick feature management: gives you access to the most commonly used features.
In conclusion, the BT cloud voice system is becoming ever more popular because it offers versatility and is more functional than the traditional phone. Besides, it is beneficial to the growth of your business.
It helps you manage your communications while controlling costs and enables you to make the most of your phone system. It is not static. As your business grows, it grows.
Other useful links about Business Phone Systems:
Horizon Phone Systems For Business
Cisco Phone Systems
Mitel Phone Systems
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way from business advice, or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as: