Utility Warehouse is one of the UK’s largest online suppliers of gas, electricity, heating oil and insulation. They offer a range of other household products, including televisions, vacuum cleaners and white goods. After registering, you can order energy products online 24 hours a day. This is an authorised UK-wide gas and electricity supplier.
The company was founded to save the UK’s consumers money by cutting out expensive intermediaries. They follow a simple pricing structure, which changes according to monthly market forces, and can offer one of the lowest energy prices in the UK.
Accessing Utility Warehouse
If you already have a current account with Utility Warehouse, you can access your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by clicking on ‘Your Account’ at the top of the homepage. You will need an online banking login to do this. If have don’t have an online banking login, you can register for free with Utility Warehouse in under a minute. Once you are registered, it only takes minutes to order your energy products online.
If you don’t already have a Utility Warehouse account, you can register for free with the company. During registration, you will be required to give your name, address, and login details for your utility bills. You can then enter your payment card details to make direct payment online. This is a rapid and straightforward process, as orders placed over the phone or by post will not be accepted.
If you have decided to switch to Utility Warehouse, you need to order your new electricity and gas via the website. You will have to select your electricity or gas provider from a drop-down list to do this. You can then enter your name, address and postcode. You will also need your utility bills with you (these should be recent as they may be required for identity purposes).
Benefits of using utility warehouse for energy:
- Order energy products 24 hours a day, seven days a week, right from your living room.
- Pay directly with your debit or credit card.
- Check the rates of your energy supplier against Utility Warehouse’s every month.
- Save money every time you order with Utility Warehouse by comparing their rates against other suppliers’ and operators’ charges in the market. Their prices are amongst the lowest in the UK and constantly change with market forces.
- Utility Warehouse is authorised and regulated by the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem). This means that they have to abide by Ofgem’s regulations to protect consumers.
- The company has been in business for over 25 years. They have built their reputation on transparent pricing, simple ordering and super-efficient delivery services.
- Their website is also easy to use with clear navigation and straightforward order forms.
- If you have any problems during the order process, you can contact customer services via the website. The team will assist you with any queries that might arise and solve any problems that you might have.
Services and products:
- Utility Warehouse offers a range of energy services, including electricity supply, gas supply and dual fuel (gas and electricity) supply.
- They also offer a range of energy products, including electricity tariffs, gas tariffs and dual fuel tariffs.
- Other energy services they offer include payment cards (for direct debit), meter readings, account management and paying by instalments.
- Other energy products they offer include boiler cover (for insurance), a free home safety check and insulation packages.
Comparing Utility Warehouse with other suppliers:
- Utility Warehouse’s prices are amongst the lowest in the UK.
- For decades, the company has been a well-known and highly respected brand providing energy services and products to UK consumers.
- They have solid credentials and reputations, which customers can benefit from by ordering products from them.
- Customers can benefit from their customer service, spreading throughout the UK. They will assist you with any queries you might have and solve any problems you might face.
- Utility Warehouse’s prices are amongst the lowest in the UK. Their prices change according to market forces and can offer one of the lowest energy prices in the UK.
- The company has solid credentials and reputations, which customers can benefit from when ordering products from them.
Find out more about switching business energy providers here.
Other useful links about Business Energy
Understanding Business Energy
How Smart Meters Can Benefit Your Business
Things To Consider Before Switching Business Energy
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way from business advice, or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as: