Leadmaster is a private software provider founded in 1998 and based in Georgia. They offer cloud-based CRM solutions to help communicate with customers, manage sales, share data and benefit from numerous integrations, all in all, to provide comprehensive customer services as well as increase revenue and make tasks easier to complete. The two plans offered by Leadmaster are dependent on the number of employees a company has that will use the platform and consist of different features that contribute to the company’s overall success.
For further information and pricing on phone systems, click here.
The CRM Xpress solution Loadmaster offers is the most affordable and primary, as reflected by its price at £11.45 per user each month. The solution holds a range of contacts from 2,500 to 5,000, making it ideal for a small or medium-sized business. However, it still allows you to upgrade if you decide to expand in the future. Additionally, there are options for add-ons on top of the existing features, for example, up to 50,000 extra contacts. This is beneficial as businesses often have thousands of customers, and managing and distinguishing them isn’t easy.
Therefore, having them as individualised contacts become easier to reach. Likewise, there is the option to purchase more storage space for files and documents should users run out of space to store them.
The CRM Professional solution is slightly more advanced, holding 5,000 to 10,000 contacts. It is priced at £38 per user each month. However, it has additional features and those included in the first package. For example, smart queue management features help manage and distribute calls to available agents to ensure that customers speak to an agent even in peak times. Integrations help gather all customer information and communicate with them on one interface.
For example, Outlook integrations combine all modes of messaging and Outlook, like emails, so agents do not have to swap between software. Other valuable integrations include the calendar integration, which adds important events and reminders onto the system so that deadlines are not missed and agents are punctual for conferences.
|Leadmaster CRM Pricing
|RADMaster (No/Low Code)
- Leadmaster has a vast range of features in the CRM packages, categorised as their purpose.
- One of the most beneficial features is those involved with the smart queue. As mentioned above, this is a way to handle a large volume of calls without wasting the customer’s time or agents rushing through conversations, making the calling process more efficient. For example, call prioritisation allows agents to choose which contacts are given precedence over others, so more critical callers are connected faster.
- This could be anyone from long-time customers to directors or other agents and customised depending on varying factors.
- Additionally, the smart queue depends on VoIP technology, meaning that agents can be connected to calls both inside the business building or remotely, as long as they are connected to the internet and their phone is compatible.
- Sales management is another vital aspect of a thriving business because sufficient sales must be made for the company to profit.
- One of the features that can help with this is the integrated dashboard, which is individual to each agent yet has data from the company.
- The dashboard data can be displayed, from the sales achieved that particular month to statistics on which customers are most active.
- Furthermore, companies can release data on which employees have made the most sales and illustrate this, showing all agents and their roles and responsibilities. It is helpful for agents to see this information to help improve their statistics and encourage them to collaborate and speak to others.
Leadmaster – To Conclude
In conclusion, Leadmaster offers businesses cloud-based VoIP and CRM solutions, encouraging them to communicate with customers faster through an accessible, integrated platform. There are different plans to choose from, catering to a company’s individual needs.
Other Useful links
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as:
Ally Cox is a dedicated Copywriter and Blogger for CompareYourBusinessCosts.co.uk. In under two years, the platform achieved the esteemed accolade of ‘Website of the Year’. Since its award-winning debut, Ally has been instrumental in fostering organic growth for the website, expanding its offerings to encompass comparisons across a diverse range of over 20 products to help serve all your business needs.