Zellis Payroll Review: Is Zellis Payroll Right For Your Business?
Zellis is a payroll software program that can help businesses with sizable staff. Its market-leading software is sleek, modern and user-friendly. It also boasts many features that can benefit businesses and their colleagues. The company recently announced a new integration with Cornerstone HR. This will enable organisations to connect their systems of record and improve data consistency.
If you would like to learn more about payroll service numbers, you can do so here.
What is Zellis?
Zellis (formerly NGA Human Resources UK and Ireland) is the leading payroll, HR, and managed service provider in the United Kingdom. Its ResourceLink software suite delivers payroll management, compensation planning, people management, reporting and analytics, and talent management capabilities. Zellis Payroll aims to streamline payroll processes, improve accuracy, and ensure compliance with payroll regulations.
Here are key features and functionalities of Zellis Payroll:
- Payroll processing: Zellis Payroll automates the end-to-end payroll processing cycle, including calculations of wages, salaries, bonuses, and deductions. It supports multiple pay frequencies, complex payroll requirements, and diverse employee types.
- Tax calculations and compliance: The software handles payroll tax calculations, including income tax, national insurance contributions, and other statutory deductions. It ensures compliance with tax laws and regulations at the local, regional, and national levels.
- Direct deposit and payments: Zellis Payroll facilitates direct deposit, enabling employees to receive their wages electronically deposited into their bank accounts. It also supports other payment methods, such as cheques or paycards, depending on the organisation’s preferences.
- Employee self-service: Zellis Payroll provides an employee self-service portal where employees can access their pay information, view and download pay stubs, manage personal details, and make changes to their direct deposit preferences. This self-service functionality empowers employees to access and manage their payroll information conveniently.
- Time and attendance integration: Zellis Payroll integrates with time and attendance systems, allowing for seamless transfer of employee work hours and attendance data. This integration ensures accurate calculation of hours worked, overtime, and leave, enhancing payroll accuracy.
- Compliance and legislative updates: Zellis Payroll stays updated with payroll regulations and ensures compliance with changing legislation. The software incorporates legislative updates into its system to help businesses meet payroll tax obligations and stay in line with employment regulations.
- Reporting and analytics: Zellis Payroll offers a variety of standard and customisable payroll reports, including payroll summaries, tax reports, and cost analysis reports. These reports provide insights into payroll costs, labour expenses, and other relevant metrics, supporting data-driven decision-making.
- Integration with HR and finance systems: Zellis Payroll integrates with other HR and finance systems, allowing seamless data exchange and eliminating the need for manual data entry. Integration with HR systems facilitates employee data synchronisation, streamlining payroll processes.
- Multi-country and multi-language capabilities: Zellis Payroll supports payroll processing for organisations operating in multiple countries, accommodating diverse payroll requirements and regulatory frameworks. It offers multi-language capabilities to cater to the needs of global workforces.
- Additional HR services: Zellis Payroll, as part of its broader HR service offerings, may provide additional services such as benefits administration, HR compliance support, employee onboarding, and offboarding.
Organisations of various sizes and industries use Zellis Payroll to manage their payroll operations efficiently. With its focus on automation, compliance, and integration capabilities, Zellis Payroll aims to simplify payroll processing, enhance data accuracy, and ensure timely and accurate employee payments.
While Zellis is an excellent choice for businesses with sizable staff, it is unsuitable for small or mid-sized businesses. Its lack of transparency on pricing and focus on larger businesses may alienate some smaller business owners. Fortunately, other payroll services can cater to smaller businesses. These services are generally less expensive than Zellis. They also offer a variety of features and benefits.
Cost of Zellis
The company plays its cards close to its chest regarding cost, so you’ll need to get in touch for a quote. But it is a legitimate payroll giant, so you’ll likely find it will not be cheap. Zellis is the UK’s leading provider of HR, managed services, and payroll, processing over 60 million payslips yearly for more than 5 million employees. Its ResourceLink software suite includes payroll, compensation planning, people management, reporting and analytics, talent management, and workforce management.
The firm also operates Faster Payments, a service that enables employees to receive their salaries in seconds. This cuts processing windows and associated bank fees, giving busy payroll teams more flexibility. It is partnered with Income Group to offer the service to businesses, including one-third of the FTSE 100. Experian’s Work Report solution lets employers digitally share employee salary information with banks, mortgage companies, and other financial institutions before payday.
History of Zellis
Zellis has a good reputation and is a trusted payroll software giant. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean it is the best choice for a small business. This is because it’s designed with large company payroll in mind and will be expensive for a micro business. The work report is a new feature that allows employees to securely share their employment and income data with authorised requestors, such as mortgage companies. This could save HR teams hours of work and simplify legitimate consumer information requests.
The new feature is a broader update to the company’s award-winning Zellis HCM Cloud platform. Other changes include the introduction of a new provider portal, which provides 24/7 access to 10 years of payment history by claim or patient and previously downloaded remittance files. The portal is available for both GPRS and ACH payments. It also includes improved visibility and reporting across all providers.
Additional Features of Zellis
Zellis is a payroll company with an emphasis on large companies. It offers payroll and HR services and is known for its exemplary customer service. The company is based in the United Kingdom and has offices worldwide. Ceridian owns the company, and it provides human capital management solutions to businesses of all sizes.
Its clients include one-third of FTSE 100 companies and more than five million employees. Its products include ResourceLink, a cloud-based HR and payroll solution, and tools that enable business owners to streamline processes.
Its features include automated payroll processing, reporting, analysis, workforce management, and talent acquisition. Additionally, it has a user-friendly interface and a modern design. Moreover, it can support multiple languages. Its synchronisation capabilities can help prevent data duplication and reduce manual errors. Its integration with Cornerstone allows HR teams to focus on business growth instead of worrying about disparate systems.
Zellis – Other Useful links about Payroll Services:
Why Is Invoice Financing Good For Your Business?
Is a Loan an Asset Or a Liability?
How Profitable is Factoring?
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as:
Ally Cox is a dedicated Copywriter and Blogger for CompareYourBusinessCosts.co.uk. In under two years, the platform achieved the esteemed accolade of ‘Website of the Year’. Since its award-winning debut, Ally has been instrumental in fostering organic growth for the website, expanding its offerings to encompass comparisons across a diverse range of over 20 products to help serve all your business needs.