Advantages of a Shell Fuel Card for Business Owners
The Shell Fuel Rewards Mastercard is a closed-loop credit card that offers flexible payment terms and fuel usage tracking. Shell also offers embossed cards featuring drivers’ names and vehicle registrations to restrict the cards to specific vehicles and drivers. This card allows you to control the amount of money you spend on fuel and monitor your fuel usage using a map of Europe. Its advantages include easy use, flexible payment terms, and a European map.
If you would like to learn more about business fuel cards, you can do so here.
Shell Fuel Card Rewards
Using a credit card from Shell/Citibank can help you save money on gas purchases. This closed-loop credit card works anywhere Mastercard is accepted. However, the Shell credit card does have some limitations. The annual spending limit of £1,200 is too high for most people.
- Using the card will allow you to save on fuel, but you’ll have to ensure that you fill up at Shell before your savings expire.
- The Shell fuel rewards program has a cap on how much money you can save using it. In addition to discounts on fuel, the Shell credit card will give you rebates on other purchases made at Shell, such as groceries.
- However, you’ll have to fill up more often to earn enough cash to pay off your annual spending limit.
- There are no minimum purchase requirements and no cap on how much you can save.
|Shell Fuel Card Features
|On Site Facilities
|National or International
|you have access to 1,100 Shell stations across the UK offering coverage across motorways, main transit routes and in towns and cities.
|Shell offer partnerships with Deli2Go and Costa coffee, restroom facilities as well as Wi-Fi and seating areas.
|You can decide whether you want to refuel exclusively at Shell fuel stations (Single Network), or at Shell and partner network stations (Multi Network).
|You never have to detour or take diversions again.
The app features the site locator. the Shell Motorist App is available on the Play Store
Shell Fuel Card Discount
And the Shell Drive for Five cards is an introductory offer with a 25p discount on Shell fuel purchases for the first two months. It allows you to monitor your fuel usage.
- A Shell fuel card provides you with several benefits. Shell fuel cards allow you to monitor your fuel usage from anywhere, making planning trips and routing easy.
- You can also download maps of nearby Shell fuel stations to plan your routes.
- Some Shell fuel stations offer Wi-Fi, seating areas, and food.
- For HGV drivers, Shell fuel cards can help you plan your journeys, ensuring that your trip is both enjoyable and cost-effective.
- A Shell fuel card offers numerous benefits, including rewards for frequent, low-mileage drivers and detailed fuel reporting.
- You can also earn Fuel Rewards Pro loyalty points with the app by monitoring your fuel use.
- Furthermore, Shell offers a 10% rebate on your first £1,200 worth of non-fuel purchases.
- A Shell fleet card offers numerous benefits, including fuel and supplier discounts.
This fuel card also helps you monitor your fuel usage and reduces the possibility of fraud by allowing you to see each driver’s I.D. and purchasing controls online. Its benefits make it easy for companies to track the cost of fuel and plan their fuel budgets accordingly.
Shell Fuel Card For Businesses
Businesses can access fuel discounts and other incentives using a Shell fuel card, and you can manage your account online anytime. You can also use your card to pay for ferry crossings and road tolls. All these benefits help you save money and run a more efficient business. It offers flexible payment terms. Besides flexible payment terms, the Shell fuel card also offers flybys rewards, which can be useful to all business owners.
The account management system helps you keep track of all your on-road expenses so you can claim your flybys at tax time. With the account management system, you can also monitor the cost efficiency of your fuel. Here are some advantages of the Shell fuel card for business owners. Read on to learn more. Secondly, you can also earn rebates from Shell.
You can’t claim extra rebates using your card for other expenses. The rebates are valid for 51 days after the purchase and are applied to your next billing cycle. However, this card is not suitable for everyone. If you do not regularly fill up at Shell stations, you might not benefit as much. You might also want to consider other gas credit cards. If you don’t have the time to research credit cards, you might be interested in checking out the best gas cards of 2021.
The Shell Fuel Rewards Mastercard gives you a 10% rebate on non-fuel purchases.
This rebate is not applied to the total amount of your purchase but is added to the statement credits toward your Shell fuel purchases. Hence, you can earn a minimum of £120 annually by using the card for non-fuel purchases. This is an excellent deal for consumers who frequently purchase at Shell stations. But consumers should remember that this credit card is not flexible as other rewards credit cards. Since the rebates are added automatically to your Shell fuel purchases, you may struggle to make the most of it.
Shell Fuel Card Locations
The EuroShell fuel card offers refuelling convenience at any of more than 22,000 Shell stations in 31 countries. Using an online map, euro shell fuel card holders can choose from over 200 Shell stations in Belgium and more than 250 Shell partner stations.
- Users can also find nearby Shell fuel stations that offer a wide range of services, including Wi-Fi, restaurants, and seating areas.
- HGV drivers can also benefit from truck parking and high-speed pumps. This feature is available on both Microsoft’s Windows Store and Google Play.
- The Shell Fleet Fuel Card is a flexible travel companion that allows you to access more than 2950 sites across Europe and the United Kingdom.
- The fuel card is accepted at independent fuel network companies and Shell and Esso retail stores.
- Other fuel networks include Texaco, Gulf, Pace, and Scottish Gleaner sites.
- With its PIN-protected chip, the Shell Fleet card also works at toll booths on the M6 motorway.
- The 2% rebate on grocery and dining purchases can be applied to your Shell credit card.
- However, you can’t redeem your rebate for cash and must meet a pound limit each month, but this limit shouldn’t be a problem for most people.
The Shell fuel rewards MasterCard is a credit card that offers cash back on purchases at participating Shell locations. Because Citibank issues the Shell fuel card, it has a high-interest rate but comes with several perks. The Shell fuel card automatically enrols you in the Shell fuel rewards program, which means you can save even more every time you use your card. The percentage back perks are distributed as Shell Rebates and only apply at participating Shell locations.
Shell Fuel Card – Other useful links about Fuel Cards:
Factors to Consider When Comparing Fuel Cards
Are Prepaid Fuel Cards Right For Your Company?
Benefits of Fuel Cards for Business
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as:
Ally Cox is a dedicated Copywriter and Blogger for CompareYourBusinessCosts.co.uk. In under two years, the platform achieved the esteemed accolade of ‘Website of the Year’. Since its award-winning debut, Ally has been instrumental in fostering organic growth for the website, expanding its offerings to encompass comparisons across a diverse range of over 20 products to help serve all your business needs.