Campaigner CRM Business Collaboration
Campaigner CRM is the leading, easy-to-use CRM software for small and medium-sized enterprises. It is an all in one solution to streamline your entire business process. With Campaigner CRM, all your data is automatically synchronized in one place, and it’s simple to track the progress of leads and customers. We have a very flexible pricing model with different plans to suit any budget, whether a one-person-band or large enterprise.
Campaigner CRM offers seamless integration with leading products such as Google Gadgets, MS Office (Word, Excel), Outlook Mail, Lotus Notes and IBM Notes. It is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, and Microsoft has selected it as a member of the SCE Program for Excellence.
Products and Services
- Campaigner CRM is available in 9 languages (English, Arabic, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu) and four regional variations (India, USA, UK and Australia). It is hosted in Montreal (French) and has an active user community.
- Campaigner CRM is an online software as a service. The Campaigner platform allows users to access and manage all their data from anywhere and any computer without needing server maintenance.
- Campaigner CRM has a Cloud-based application that enables the user to work exclusively on the Cloud. With Campaigner CRM, there is no need to install or maintain software.
- Campaigner CRM is also available for download as an offline software called Campaigner Offline. This version of Campaigner can be installed on the user’s machine and works with Microsoft Outlook. It allows the user all the functionality of Campaigner inside MS Outlook and integrates seamlessly with MS Outlook. It is a one-off purchase that does not require annual fees or subscriptions.
- The Campaigner platform also offers custom development services with the help of the highly skilled developer team and cutting edge technology stacks.
Campaigner CRM has been designed to meet the specific needs of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Here are some of the features:
- Contact manager
- Advanced email tracking and reminder features
- Folder and notes management
- Salesforce automation tools (contact management, follow up, sales pipeline, workflow)
- Collaboration with customers and colleagues via social networks or inside Campaigner CRM.
- Flexible pricing model with different plans to suit any budget, whether you are a one-man-band or large enterprise.
- Business Management – including contacts, tasks, activities.
- SalesForce – leads and campaign management, follow up emails and phone calls.
- Infrastructure – automating routine tasks such as emailing prospects or updating prices.
- Sales Solution – integrate data from Salesforce with other sources such as Magento or Drupal Commerce to provide a consolidated view of your sales pipeline across all channels on one screen.
- Customer Service – provides a comprehensive customer relationship management suite with case management, call-to-action buttons and advanced reporting.
Campaigner CRM is used by over 30000 companies in over 50 countries. It comes with a 30-day free trial and is available in 25 languages. They offer all the features you would expect from a CRM system, along with some extras that increase productivity and make everything easier for your staff members to manage.
Some of the features include:
- Lead management.
- Campaign management.
- Customer service delivery.
- Activity management.
- Reporting & analytics.
- Sales forecasting & volume projections.
Campaigner CRM implements a unique emailing system that instantly sends personalized emails to customers without an external contact management server. This feature is available on the Plus and Enterprise versions only. It can be implemented on top of 100 email addresses per customer profile per-user license type (RTO – single user license, RTS – multi-user license).
The Campaigner Cloud offers a complete CRM solution that connects business people, systems and information in the Cloud. This portal brings together all data, settings and roles of users across all the modules of Campaigner in one place.
Companies with 25 to 5000 employees use the Campaigner Cloud. It is a paid service and is available in 2 plans: Premium and Corporate. It offers all the features you would expect from a CRM system, along with some extras that increase productivity and make everything easier for your staff members to manage.
Campaigner CRM has won the Microsoft Excellence Award for SME Solutions for four consecutive years, given to only one out of 15000 industry products worldwide.
Campaigner CRM has also been selected as a Microsoft Virtual Technology Solution Provider, a Microsoft Certified Partner, and a Microsoft Solutions Excellence Provider Program member.
Other Useful lins
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as: