VanillaSoft is a private company founded in 2005 based in Texas, having over 8500 loyal customers using their VoIP software to improve their phone system and grow their business. Whilst various features are included in their service, their principal value is based on simplicity, which is reflected in their easy-to-use phone system. Moreover, businesses of any size and industry can benefit from their solutions because the internet-based software allows numerous employees to use the product, encouraging more productivity and increased sales.
For further information and pricing on phone systems, click here.
What is VanillaSoft?
VanillaSoft is a sales engagement platform and customer relationship management (CRM) software designed to streamline and optimise sales processes. It provides tools and features to help sales teams manage leads, automate sales activities, and improve overall productivity. VanillaSoft’s CRM functionality allows users to store and organize customer data, track interactions, and manage the sales pipeline.
It offers lead management capabilities, enabling users to efficiently capture, assign, and distribute leads. The platform also includes features like contact management, activity tracking, and sales reporting to provide insights into sales performance and progress. One of the key features of VanillaSoft is its sales engagement tools. It offers automated dialling, email templates, and cadence-based workflows to help sales representatives efficiently connect with prospects and follows up on leads. The platform supports multi-channel communication, including phone calls, emails, and SMS, allowing sales teams to engage with leads using their preferred communication methods.
Features of VanillaSoft
- Call distribution – An influx of calls harms small and large businesses. Whilst businesses with fewer employees may find it challenging to manage incoming calls and leave customers waiting for a long time, businesses with more employees are more prominent and therefore have more customers calling at any given time. As a result, all calls must be handled smartly so that queues do not build up and customers are served as fast as possible.
- Sequential Ringing – Conversely, a sequential ring allows many phones to ring in a particular order. For example, a list consisting of a few telephones is manually created and then a pattern in which the ring is decided. This way, if a phone rings and nobody on the first line picks up, it is forwarded to the following line instead of terminating the call.
- Call monitoring – Call monitoring is an innovative feature that gives an overview of what is happening on the phone system and permits ongoing calls to be supervised. On the platform, employees can see the status of their colleagues, more specifically if they are active or away, and from this, decide who to transfer calls to. This is valuable because time is not wasted transferring calls to unavailable employees, and instead, customers are sent to agents that can serve them right away.
- Call Recording – In addition, calls are recorded. Not only is this useful for training purposes, but it can also be used in disputes and in storing information that may be important to remember. As the VanillaSoft system uses VoIP, this data is stored in the cloud, therefore, secure. In the same way, calls can be recorded and listened in on. For new employees, this is crucial, as they may need some guidance, and superior agents can even speak to them without the customer hearing this. Consequently, if the agent cannot manage independently, superior agents can interrupt the call and talk to the customer instead.
- Caller ID- Traditional caller ID works both ways, showing customers the telephone number of who is calling and displaying the number of incoming calls to agents. Even so, caller ID has advanced since then. Now, VanillaSoft offers improved features whereby agents can call internationally and automatically. A telephone number is picked in the same area code, increasing the recipient’s chance to pick up as they will be less likely to believe it is a scam or spam call. Furthermore, a contact list can be produced by employees so that any incoming calls are displayed as the contact that they are stored as.
- Instant Messaging – Although voice calling is quick and easier to understand, it is not always the best choice for communication. Some clients do not like to talk on the phone, some have a loud household, and others are consistently unavailable whenever they need to be reached. Accordingly, instant messaging is a way to combat these issues and make customers feel more comfortable, knowing that their voice is valued; however, communicating in a way that is most suitable for them. VanillaSoft allows employees to send text messages and voice calls, whether to prospective clients or existing customers, as well as amongst colleagues and partners.
This way, employees can connect and be more productive, sharing information and completing tasks more effectively.
VanillaSoft – To Conclude
In conclusion, VanillaSoft is a VoIP software provider encourages employees to communicate more. Their phone system is simple, as reflected by their core values, but still operative with various calling features and instant messaging.
Other useful links about business phone systems
OneSuite Phone Systems
Mix Networks Phone Systems
Mondotalk Phone Systems
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as:
Ally Cox is a dedicated Copywriter and Blogger for CompareYourBusinessCosts.co.uk. In under two years, the platform achieved the esteemed accolade of ‘Website of the Year’. Since its award-winning debut, Ally has been instrumental in fostering organic growth for the website, expanding its offerings to encompass comparisons across a diverse range of over 20 products to help serve all your business needs.