TeleBlend is a VoIP phone provider located in Virginia, offering a wide range of affordable plans to their customers that wish to use the internet as a way to make their calls. Each plan has around 40 features and the option to include add-ons, helping clients optimise the calling experience and handle more calls at once, as well as managing their availability and work remotely. Their international rates are also reasonably priced so that calls do not have to be limited to the local area and a wider variety of people can be reached. For further information and pricing on phone systems, click here.
What is Teleblend?
TeleBlend was a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service provider that offered phone services to residential and small business customers. It provided an alternative to traditional landline phone services by utilizing internet connections to transmit voice calls. TeleBlend offered features commonly found in VoIP services, including local and long-distance calling, voicemail, call forwarding, caller ID, and more. Customers could use their existing telephones with an analog telephone adapter (ATA) or use IP phones specifically designed for VoIP.
The company aimed to provide cost-effective phone services, often offering competitive pricing plans and international calling options. TeleBlend’s services were delivered over broadband internet connections, enabling customers to make and receive calls using their internet connection instead of traditional telephone lines.
What Equipment Do You Need With TeleBlend?
Before purchasing TeleBlend, it is essential to be aware of the products you already have or will need to buy.
- Firstly, you will need an internet connection to connect to the broadband, which is how VoIP phone systems operate compared to regular telephones.
- Having high-speed internet is helpful but not vital. Secondly, you will need a handset, more specifically an analogue telephone, to have a phone to make your calls on, complete with a microphone.
- Lastly, an adaptor provided free of charge from TeleBlend allows you to connect your handset to the internet connection by plugging one cable into the router or modem and the other into the phone. This adaptor is unique to TeleBlend is called the ‘gizmo’.
After obtaining these tools, you can choose a plan and begin using the phone system.
- The Standard Residential Plan is the most straightforward plan available and is priced at £29.50 each month with no contract. TeleBlend is an American company. This residential plan includes unlimited calls in the United States and Canada. It includes all of the built-in features that every plan comprises, with the option to add more. International calling rates are the standard, and there is no special discount when using this plan, so it is more targeted towards small businesses that have no plans to develop globally yet.
- The Premium World plan is an upgrade from the previous plan. It is more expensive, priced at £45; however, it includes all of the features of the standard plan and more. For example, there is unlimited calling in the United States and America and many other countries like Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Spain, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. This plan is encouraged for those who need to make calls in other countries, although international plans are also made for this specific purpose.
- All plans come with the complementary analogue telephone adaptor, ‘gizmo’, that helps connect the internet router to your phone.
Teleblend International Phone Plans
- Three available plans or regular rates apply for those looking to use TeleBlend for discounted international calling but not wanting to purchase the Premium world plan.
- The South Asia Direct plan is priced at £3 monthly and offers discounted calls to South Asian countries. For example, rates for India average cost £0.09 per minute, whilst with the plan, they are £0.02. This is beneficial for businesses looking to call these regions.
- The Silver rate plan is £2.25 each month and offers discounted calls to most countries compared to the regular rates. For instance, United Kingdom mobiles can cost up to £0.20 per minute regularly, yet with the Silver plan £0.17. However, there is no change to some rates like the United Kingdom landlines, whereby regular and Silver rates are the same. Therefore the appropriate countries should be researched first.
- Lastly, the Platinum rates plan costs £5.25 every month and are the most comprehensive package with the lowest international rates. The usual £0.20 per minute for UK mobiles are discounted to £0.12, and calls to landlines are half the cost. For those who make many calls worldwide, this is the ideal package.
Each plan has the same basic features, making the calling process easier. Although there are not many advanced features that businesses can benefit from, there are still some valuable options to choose from. For example, call waiting allows callers to switch between current calls and those in the queue so that customers are not left waiting for long periods without being aware of the wait.
Similarly, caller ID allows users to identify the telephone number of the incoming call and decide whether to pick it up or if it is a spam call. Other notable features include call forwarding, whereby calls can be transferred from our mobile to computer or vice versa, allowing you to multitask or pick up calls in whichever way is most accessible.
TeleBlend – To Conclude
TeleBlend has a variety of plans for its customers. Local plans for those on a budget, international plans for those wishing to communicate globally, and add-ons like more extensions for developing businesses.
Other useful links about business phone systems
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as:
Ally Cox is a dedicated Copywriter and Blogger for CompareYourBusinessCosts.co.uk. In under two years, the platform achieved the esteemed accolade of ‘Website of the Year’. Since its award-winning debut, Ally has been instrumental in fostering organic growth for the website, expanding its offerings to encompass comparisons across a diverse range of over 20 products to help serve all your business needs.