RingFree Communications is a company that provides all types of businesses VoIP and phone system services. There are plenty of products available, such as desk phones, cordless phones, etc. Here in this article, we have discussed the details regarding the company itself, the features and plans it offers, and customer experiences.
Where is RingFree Communications Located?
This private, independent telecommunications company was founded in 2010 by Isaiah Gillis and had almost 11-50 employees working for it. RingFree Communications’ headquarter is based in Hendersonville, North Carolina, US.
What RingFree Communications Offers
This company has a lot to offer to businesses, whether small or large. It has various features and packages that can be bought for different prices. One thing that makes them stand out is the voice-over-internet protocol (VoIP) feature, which allows users to use their internet connection to make or receive a phone call. It also lets the call be routed, so even if you’re facing an internet outage, you will still be able to communicate.
As the internet powers it, it’s easy to install noise-cancelling technology that will lower the loud background noises and provide a high-quality sound; however, having a good internet connection is a must for this as that will affect the sound. It also provides flexibility as you can efficiently work from home by using this feature.
You can integrate multiple channels by using this platform; apart from making calls, you can add conference calls, video calls, texts, or even instant messages. This also cuts down costs on much other stuff, making it more affordable. Plus, you don’t need to sign any contract before getting their services. To help you understand how their system works, they have a customer support manager available to help you whenever you need.
Customisation can be done according to your need, and once you buy it, any changes and updates will not be charged.
A few of the options that can be customised include the following:
- Call Transfers: Live calls can be transferred to another phone using a transfer button.
- Do Not Disturb Mode: This mode will not alert you if you have incoming calls or texts you’re getting.
- Conference Calls and Rooms: This feature will allow you to have your private business meetings.
- Paging: A one-way communication wireless technology that will allow you to send brief messages to an individual or a large group of people.
- Voice call to email: This sends the voice calls to your email as audio files, which you listen to later when you’re free.
- Caller ID: You can know who is calling you; this provides security as you can ignore any spam calls, etc.
- CRM Software Installation: CRM, which stands for “Customer Relationship Management,” allows the management teams to monitor all communications effortlessly and maintain connections with leads and clients.
- Internet Faxing: You can receive or send a fax using the internet instead of a fax machine.
Ring Free Communications Packages and Pricing
Currently, there are two plans available for you to choose from, depending on what kind of features you need for your business. The two plans are:
- Basic Version
This plan includes the features of caller ID, music on Hold, call transfer, auto attendant, conference calling, paging, day and night mode, ring groups, and voice call to email. It will cost you 19.99 dollars every month per user.
2. Business Version
This includes all things present in the basic version and additional features of call recording, call queues, SMS, call pop, and CRM integration.
The option of adding other stuff to either of the plans is possible such as you can add on online meetings; it’s free for the first five users, and for more people, you will have to pay $5 per month and user. You can add in Microsoft Teams for 5 dollars per month as well. You can also increase your call recording storage for the long term by paying 3.99 per month for every user.
RingFree Communications Hardware
RingFree communications give you the option to buy or rent phones. Some of the types of hardware available are:
- Desk Phones
- Yealink T53: It has 21-line keys with a duplex speaker and is a gigabit, HD VoIP phone. Purchase it for $189 or rent it for $5.25 a month.
- Yealink T53W: It has the same features as Yealink T53 and blue tooth and Wi-Fi. It can be bought for $219 or rented at $6 monthly.
- Yealink T57W: Along with the features of the other desk phones, this one additionally allows expansions modules. The price of this phone is $359, but you can rent it for $10.50 per month.
2. Cordless Phones
- YealinkWP60: It has a base station and a handset covering 150 feet and allows eight calls for every base station. Buy this device for $189 or rent it for $6.60 per month.
3. Conference Phones
- Yealink CP920: This phone is perfect for small or medium rooms; it covers 6 meters and comes with built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. It’ll pick the voice up from every room corner and has a duplex speaker. It can be bought for $499.99 or rented out for $16 per month.
- Yealink CP960: This device was made for medium-sized rooms having all the features of the Yealink CP920 along with having an option of wireless mics. It’s priced at $799.99 but can be rented for $24 per month.
How the Users Feel About Using RingFree Communications
For any company to succeed, customer satisfaction and reviews play a vital role. Like any other organisation, RingFree communications has received a fair share of mixed reviews from its users.
The majority of the customers using this platform have described their experience as excellent. According to them, they received help quickly whenever they needed it, plus the support team always followed up after that to make sure the issues had been resolved entirely. They also spoke highly of the sound quality and customisation of features this organisation provides.
Other Useful links about phone systems
All You Need To Know About ClickMeeting
All You Need To Know About Cox Communications
All You Need To Know About FreelyCall
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as: