Green Business Energy – What is it?
Green Business Energy or renewable business energy is simply energy that is better for the planet. This is because it uses renewable sources to ensure minimal carbon emissions & a lower carbon footprint. Green business energy can use a variety of resources to generate energy. The most common are:
- Geothermal heat
I’m sure you would have seen big wind turbines up & down the UK, maybe even a field of solar panels & if you have the chances are they are generating some of your business energy. Renewable energy sources will never run out & can save you money in the long run on your bills.
In light of recent press & the legendary Sir David Attenborough we are all more aware of our impact on the environment. Doing the right thing for mother earth has become a hot topic, and rightly so- We love the renewable generation! The best news? Switching business customers to a renewable gas or electricity supplier has never been easier.
Ways to get Green Business Energy
1. Buy direct from a Green Business energy supplier
This is pretty self explanatory – do a comparison for business energy & pick the cheapest green supplier. All green gas and green electricity suppliers will show you what % of your energy comes from renewable sources – ask for their fuel mix if you can’t easily find it. Aim for 100 renewable electricity & gas suppliers simply meaning 100% of their energy is produced from renewable sources. We love 100 renewable energy suppliers!
If you want to go green choosing a good supplier is an important step & green energy supplies don’t just include SSE, Octopus & Bulb- There are now loads of variety. Click Here to find the best renewable energy suppliers in the UK.
2. Create your own green business energy
Much like its domestic counterparts you can also generate your own green energy, in fact depending on when you do it could be a profitable way to make energy in the long run.
You would need the capital and land/space to install the specialist equipment of your choice like solar panels or wind turbines. However, in time it would end up saving you money by generating the energy yourself bypassing using fossil fuels. You can also be safe in the knowledge you are producing good energy. Let’s be real though many small businesses may not be able to afford the time or capital it would take to start making your own energy.
What are the advantages of switching to renewable business energy?
Switching to renewable energy has a number of advantages & not all are concerning the planet. Our favourite reasons are :
- Sir David Attenborough would approve – Lets face it this national Hero should be prime minister by now. Its such a good thing for the environment that all energy companies are likely to look to get their energy from renewable sources
- It will never run out – The clue is in the name “renewable” & unless we humans really destroy the planet we should always have wind & sunlight – well I would hope so anyway!
- Money Saving – In the long run renewable green energy will save you money if you install it yourself. However, if you switch to a green supplier today you can save hundreds straight away.
How to switch to Green Business Energy
There are a few easy ways to switch your business energy & you don’t need to compromise on the basics like customer service. We have made it even simpler for you with our 3 steps:
- Fill out the 30 second enq form Here – It only asks for the basics, not a meter reading in site!
- Let the leading business energy comparison site help you save up to 40% – helped customers save over £68 million with an average customer saving of £896 & rated higher than Go-compare, U switch & money supermarket on trust pilot.
- Pick & switch – We will help you do all the necessary paper work so you can just sit back & enjoy the savings.