Redbooth Collaboration Platform
Redbooth is a software development platform for online collaboration and knowledge sharing, which helps teams be more productive by eliminating email overhead freeing communication from distractions. It can automate workflows with workflow tools like task lists, project boards, drop-in peer-to-peer meetings, automated document uploads & downloads to multiple clouds & laptops/desktops etc. The platform also offers rich APIs & integrations for teams to automate their workflows. For further information and pricing on phone systems, click here.
Redbooth Company History
The company was founded in 2010 by a group of entrepreneurs who’ve collectively raised over £12 Million. The product was launched in 2011. In 2013, the company raised £18 Million from 500 Startups, New Enterprise Associates and others. Redbooth was named a winning company in the 2013 TechCrunch Fintech Awards in the “Most Innovative Financial Technology Startup” category. In 2016, Redbooth acquired Streamtime, a time-tracking and project management tool for freelancers or small businesses.
Redbooth is used by teams of any size and industry, including top financial firms like Barclay’s, Citi, Wells Fargo and Thomson Reuters. Clients find value in Redbooth’s collaborative tools for tasks like writing blog posts or collecting research materials and its workflow capabilities for managing projects and teams.
Redbooth Products and Features
Redbooth is a software-as-a-service platform (SaaS). The company’s SaaS offering also includes integration with Salesforce via the Force.com platform and Slack integration through a Slack App. The platform’s API layer allows its clients to customise and extend the platform to meet their specific needs. Redbooth has been designed to work on any computer, tablet or smartphone with internet access. Redbooth is available in 15 languages and runs on desktop and mobile platforms. It can be integrated into Slack, Google Apps, Salesforce and other applications.
The platform offers the following features:
- Team/Projects/Task Lists
- The Redbooth Dashboard is a centralised location for all personal and project-related tasks. It also serves as a single repository for all work-related documents and files. The Dashboard provides tools to manage team projects, tasks, assignees and follow-ups.
- System Requirements
- Collaborative Tools
The platform offers tools for communicating, designing and collaborating with team members.
- Store and Share Files
- Comments and Conversations
- Mobile app for iOS and Android
- Visual project timelines
- Organise Tasks with Tags
- Workspace Templates
These tools include:
- Workflow Automation – Redbooth’s workflow automation functions allow teams to automate the tasks that their projects require. These tasks can be integrated into other applications such as Salesforce, Google Docs, Dropbox, and other web-based applications. Redbooth’s workflow automation capabilities include:
- Automate Tasks – Redbooth allows teams to automate their projects with the use of workflow automation. This allows team members to complete tasks faster and more organised. Workflow frameworks are used to define tasks in advance. Team members automatically receive notifications of the task status, the ability to comment on a status, or send automated emails or messages to other people involved in a specific project. This saves time and email correspondence and makes it easier for team members to get things done by automating as many of their tasks as possible.
- Manage Access/Permissions – The platform gives users control over how they can use Redbooth’s tools. Users can grant access to other people, revoke that access at any time, and decide to who they want to send messages/emails.
- Integrations – The platform supports integrations with cloud-based applications such as Salesforce, Box, Dropbox and Google Drive. These integrations allow users to seamlessly use the platform across multiple platforms for tasks and projects.
- API Support – Redbooth offers API capabilities to build their applications using natively integrated tools. The API layer also allows clients’ integration with other existing productivity tools such as Triggers from Clearbit or Apptilla or new apps such as Toggl or Asana.
Redbooth Software Product Review
The company has been chosen as a winner in the 2013 TechCrunch Fintech Awards in the “Most Innovative Financial Technology Startup” category. The selection committee described Redbooth as “a great example of how financial software combines enterprise features with social interaction.”
Redbooth offers browser-based applications for Windows, macOS, Linux & Chrome OS operating systems. Mobile compatibility is offered through the Redbooth iPhone app, which is available via Apple’s App Store and their Android App, available from the Google Play store. Additionally, mobile access can be gained on other mobile devices via web browsers.
Other Useful links
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as:
Ally Cox is a dedicated Copywriter and Blogger for CompareYourBusinessCosts.co.uk. In under two years, the platform achieved the esteemed accolade of ‘Website of the Year’. Since its award-winning debut, Ally has been instrumental in fostering organic growth for the website, expanding its offerings to encompass comparisons across a diverse range of over 20 products to help serve all your business needs.