Open Source Call Centre Software
Before open source call centre software, companies could only communicate with certified executives via voice calls. Now, they can manage customer grievances via multiple channels, including emails and social media. These solutions streamline incoming and outgoing calls, track call metrics, and upload automated scripts to manage customer service requests. To learn more about open source call centre software, read this article. It will also help you choose a suitable solution for your company.
For further information and pricing on phone systems, click here.
Open Source Call Centre VMukti 1.1
VMukti 1.1 is an open-source call centre software package for inbound and outbound call centres. VMukti features demand-driven features, such as automatic call routing, voice logging and recording, and cloud-based management. Using open source call centre software has several benefits. It’s inexpensive and packed with excellent features. Moreover, you can customise and update it as your business grows. Besides, call centre software allows companies to provide better customer service and reduce stress. With VMukti 1.1, you can automate many processes, allowing you to focus on improving customer satisfaction.
- VMukti 1.1 open-source contact centre software comes with various advanced features, including a customer knowledge base, chat history, and a dashboard for call recording.
- The software is flexible and customisable, allowing businesses to create a unique, ideal solution for their needs.
- Moreover, since it’s free to use, it’s an excellent option for small businesses.
- It also allows businesses to customise, integrate, and modify their features as per their needs.
- VMukti 1.1 open-source contact centre software features based on VoIP technology.
- Its open SIP protocol and softphone functionality support both voice and video communication.
- With this software, you can use cloud-based SIP providers and enjoy better performance and less system resource consumption.
The system supports broadcast, preview, and predictive dialling modes. The program’s user interface is also customisable, and it supports live chat. It’s an open-source project and has a community forum. The software is updated regularly, making it easy for companies to add new features and improve their existing systems.
Open Source Call Centre: GoAutoDial
Goautodial is an open source call centre software that is fully configurable.
It features a powerful predictive dialer, an automated call routing system, and a free customer service tool. It also supports multiple communication channels, essential for any call centre.
Open Source Call Centre: OSDial
OSDial Open source call centre software has many benefits.
Among these benefits are cost and accessibility. Many open-source call centre software solutions are free or inexpensive, making them an attractive option for small businesses. While experts may be discouraged by security concerns, SMBs are usually innovative and know-it-all types of people who dig for information, find answers and eventually succeed.
Open Source Call Centre: Linphone
Linphone is a Voice over Internet Protocol interface.
Linphone is a complete call centre software solution that provides high-quality voice and video calling to enterprise and individual customers. Linphone is free, open-source, and requires minimal hardware and software. Its interface includes an account development assistant, smart contact list, call history, QR code remote provisioning, and other valuable features. Advanced calling features include video conferencing, audio conference calling, and H.264/H.265″ technology.
Open Source Call Centre: Vicidial
If you’re looking for open-source call centre software that’s free and flexible, consider Vicidial. This program has every feature you’ll ever need, including predictive dialers and reporting on one screen. Vicidial is a highly recommended autodialer with over eight hundred registered installations.
- Its comprehensive list of features makes it one of the best open-source call centre software available.
- It features an advanced graphical user interface and the Unified Agent Screen, allowing users to manage inbound and outbound calls from one screen.
- Other features include managing email and live chat and an open-source forum that allows users to customise code at a granular level.
- The benefits of open-source auto-dialers are unmatched.
- Besides being scalable and flexible, they also enable complete control of your dialling campaigns.
- Using Vicidial will help you improve your agent productivity while reducing your company’s expenses.
- You’ll be glad you chose Vicidial as your new call centre software, and you’ll also love the free version.
Vicidial was founded by Matt Vicidial, a successful entrepreneur who has had a lasting impact on the telecom industry. He’s presented many of his projects at U.S. Astricon conferences and has been named a Fellow of the organisation for ten years. His open source call centre software has been adopted by thousands of companies worldwide and is available in 16 different languages. While Vicidial is an open-source contact centre software program that supports SIP trunks, it is not a simple solution. Although it is free, it is difficult to set up and has a few limitations, especially for beginners.
This open-source call centre software is available in 16 languages and is flexible enough to run on Linux-based or nonproprietary hardware. Vicidial can help you increase your business productivity and profitability by automating some of your tasks and maximising your profits regardless of your business size. You can increase your security by customising your theme and adding security measures to Vicidial during setup. However, it’s important to remember that the software you choose may have security holes or backdoors, so read the fine print carefully.
While you should choose open-source call centre software that offers the best security and flexibility, it’s also important to consider your staff’s workstyle. The benefits of open source call centre software are many. You can choose to host your software on ViciHost, or install it yourself on your servers. A large installation of Vicidial can handle over two million phone calls per day and eight hundred agents. It features more than two thousand configurable settings and call flows. Agents can access call history, customise their permissions, and even customise the look and feel of the software. You can choose from hosted or customer-premise hardware.
Open Source Call Centre: Zingtree
If you’re considering implementing artificial intelligence in your contact centre, you may consider Zingtree. This open-source call centre software helps agents navigate structured decision trees. It integrates with various CRMs, helpdesk systems, and other software. The company has over 700 customers worldwide and is backed by former professional tennis player Juan Jaysingh.
- Juan has grown his knowledge and influence with his vast network of business contacts and lasting friendships.
- Using Zingtree’s decision tree tool, you can quickly write your interactive agent scripts and navigate complex situations.
- This open-source call centre software integrates with CRMs, Freshdesk, and Zendesk.
- Because of its advanced features, Zingtree is an excellent choice for large companies that need more sophisticated capabilities.
- Its interactive decision trees enable users to map standard operating procedures and build an interactive knowledge base, generating price quotes and answering complex customer questions
- Customers are increasingly putting customer service at the centre of their businesses.
- Consumers have moved to online shopping, and many service companies had to meet new expectations.
- While a call centre may sound like a relatively simple job, customer service can make or break a company.
- Zingtree enables contact centre agents to focus on the customer’s needs and guide them to the appropriate action.
- This company recently raised £15 million in Series A funding.
- Zingtree is an open source call centre software that allows users to write scripts without any technical skills.
- With over 120 standard reports, Zingtree makes managing contact centres easy.
You can also integrate it with your CRM. The software is versatile enough to be embedded in your CRM or call centre platform or used directly in your web browser. It also supports SSO and authentication, making it easy to integrate with other software. The software is designed for contact centres of any size. Small to medium-sized companies can use it to process leads and automate customer communication.
By enabling automatic call centre calls, Zingtree helps small and medium-sized businesses process and convert those leads. The software also provides detailed information and enables agents to customise scripts to meet different needs. The user interface allows agents to select scripts, including different blocks for each case.
|UK VoIP Providers
| Customer Rating
|Who is it Best For
|£19 per user, per month
Small businesses with big growth plans
|£9 per user, per month
Small businesses looking for a cheap and easy solution
£12 per user, per month (billed annually)
Telesales teams and small businesses with high turnover
|£6 per user, per month
|£10 per user, per month
Companies that need to communicate remotely
£7.99 per user, per month (billed annually)
Small businesses with varied departments
£14.99 per user, per month
Small companies that are based online
Other Useful links about phone systems
All You Need to Know About XO Communications
5 Services Offered by Voxox
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as:
Ally Cox is a dedicated Copywriter and Blogger for CompareYourBusinessCosts.co.uk. In under two years, the platform achieved the esteemed accolade of ‘Website of the Year’. Since its award-winning debut, Ally has been instrumental in fostering organic growth for the website, expanding its offerings to encompass comparisons across a diverse range of over 20 products to help serve all your business needs.