NetTalk Phone Systems Provider
Nettalk Connect is a telephone systems provider which offers PBX, VoIP, SIP, IAX2 and many other services to enable a range of telecommunication solutions. In the last 12 years, Nettalk Connect has grown significantly with offices in the UK, USA and South Africa with over 150 employees that have helped provide communication services to organisations worldwide.
What is Nettalk?
The Nettalk Connect VoIP platform is the most widely deployed UK hosted PBX platform in the industry. The platform provides direct dial-in and outbound routes and a full range of advanced features such as advanced call queues, reporting, and flexible extensions.
Nettalk Connect’s Cloud PBX solution provides businesses with essential services such as cloud-hosted extensions, premium-rate numbers for IVR services, DIDs (Direct Inward Dialling), telephony applications, to name a few. Nettalk Connect can also provide a range of handsets from entry-level IP phones to enterprise-grade. All phones are available on monthly contracts to ensure that users try before buying.
They are a leading provider of hosted business phone systems and PBX replacement systems to companies across North America. They have everything you need for a turnkey phone system, providing voice, data and IP video connectivity at an affordable price. Their cloud-based VoIP is reliable, feature-rich and gives you total control over your business communications from anywhere, anytime via a web browser. They can customise our cloud-based hosted PBX system to fit your needs and budget. They offer a free, no-obligation consultation so you can understand all of the features and benefits of Nettalk Connect in your business.
Nettalk Connect offers a wide range of Business VoIP services, making them a very competitive business telecom provider. Some of their services include:
- Cloud-based PBX – An affordable, cloud-based hosted solution for your business that requires flexible, scalable, business-grade voice technology and communications services. The solution is easy to set up and provides everything you need to send, receive and manage all inbound and outbound voice calls at an affordable price.
- Residential VoIP – While more voices move to the cloud each day, many residential service providers still want a local, reliable phone service with an emphasis on customer support that can meet the needs of any user or family size.
- Small and Medium Businesses – SMBs have specific needs, whether it’s having technical information available when they need it or managing a business phone system in one place. Small to medium businesses who use Nettalk Connect will always have the service they need in one place.
- Large Enterprises – Large enterprises often want solutions that can meet the unique needs of their organisation. Nettalk Connect offers a complete and comprehensive hosted PBX solution for large organisations since their platform is designed specifically for large organisations and can meet the requirements of companies across North America.
- Education – Nettalk Connect has designed an English language learning app recently released on the Google Play Store, containing free content for learners of all ages.
Nettalk Connect offers a wide range of services for businesses of all sizes, but mainly targeted at SMBs, such as phone system installations & setup – Nettalk Connect offers a free consultation that helps businesses plan and determines what type of telephone system would best suit their needs. They will then install your chosen telephone system and set it up to be ready within a few days.
Nettalk Connect is a telecommunication provider based in the UK and USA. Subsidiary company Nettalk Inc. Nettalk Connect owns the company created to provide telecom services to its clients using VoIP, cloud PBX and SMS services. The company agencies are located in key locations across the globe, including London, the USA, South Africa, and Canada. Nettalk Inc is an agent of Nettalk Connect in Canada, which also assists offices of the parent company in London and the USA.
The company was founded in 1983 as a telephony provider by Chris Cook, which then became a subsidiary of the parent company. The name Nettalk Connect was first mentioned in 2003 when introduced to the public. The company hasn’t changed its name since then. However, the parent company has changed its name from Nettalk Inc to Newtel Inc. Nettalk Connect is based in London but has offices in Canada, the USA and South Africa, which provides remote working for the employees through virtual offices they are located.
Other useful links about business phone systems
Grasshopper Phone Systems
Iworld Phone Systems
3Clogic Phone Systems
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way from business advice, or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as: