Review of Dual Energy for Business
All companies are concerned about staying within their allocated budgets and keeping expenses low. Dual Energy helps them do just that by providing a variety of energy plans that are both flexible and affordable. We’ll look at what Dual Energy can do for your company in this article.
So, what exactly is Dual Energy? Let’s go a little further and see what we can find.
Firstly, Dual Energy is dedicated to providing smart Energy to its clients. Dual Energy’s low-user rate is available to companies with yearly energy consumption under 5,000 kWh.
- The energy supplier provides a smart meter.
- Dual Energy will match any lower-priced energy quote you get.
- Make a pricing comparison for commercial energy to get the lowest quotation and provide it to them.
Dual Energy is a UK-based independent energy supplier supplying electricity to tens of thousands of companies throughout the country. Since 2009, Dual has been concentrating its efforts on supplying smart Energy to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and companies. They aim to offer a low-cost alternative to the UK’s Big 6 energy suppliers.
Basic Services and Products of Dual Energy
- comes with a contract that lasts between one and three years.
- Every year, the cost is evaluated.
- You may stretch the cost of your energy throughout the year by using their Budget Plan.
- Dual Energy will match any lower-cost option you discover elsewhere.
- Direct Debit is their preferred method of payment.
- You can keep tabs on your energy consumption using their Web Analyzer application.
2. Prepaid Electricity for Business
- Controlling your company’s energy usage has never been more straightforward, more simple, or more secure.
- Your payments will never be late as long as you pay in advance.
3. SmartTariff Flexibility
- It’s a no-contract rate with a 30-day notice period.
- They give you the ability to switch suppliers at any time.
- There is no departure fee if you provide written notice and show that all of your invoices have been paid in full.
- There is some leeway in pricing. If the price changes, you’ll get a minimum of a 14-day written notice.
4. Low-User Tariff –Electricity
- This rate plan is best suited for companies that consume less than 5000kWh per year of electricity.
- The rate is subject to change and has a 30-day advance notification requirement. Rates are negotiable, and any changes will be communicated to you in advance.
5. Standard Tariff
- If you move into a property whose electricity/gas provider is Dual Energy and you haven’t signed a contract with them, or if you don’t wish to pay by monthly DD, the prices for this tariff will apply.
Does Dual Energy provide smart meters?
Dual Energy provides smart meters to its consumers. Smart meters offer the following benefits:
- Dual Energy receives meter readings automatically.
- It provides more precise readings from the meter.
- View your energy consumption in real-time online.
- The Use of Two Separate Energy Meters
Dual Energy Supporting Meters
- Half Hourly
- Maximum Demand
- Profile Meters-Standard
You may submit your readings in one of two methods, both of which are straightforward to use.
You’ll have to have online access to your:
- Reading from the meter
- The meter’s unique serial number
- Account number
Once you’ve chosen between gas and electricity, you’ll fill out their application. Dual Energy’s website has step-by-step directions for sending your readings if you get lost. Alternatively, you could call them up and explain your situation.
You may also contact them at 0800 088 4581 to report your readings.
What is the procedure for receiving Dual Energy bills?
Your monthly bills will be sent to you via email or regular mail at the beginning of each month, depending on your preference.
What Are the Steps to Making the Switch to Dual Energy?
Have the following energy information on hand if at all possible:
- What is the consumption rate for your company?
- The expiration date of your existing contract
- The monthly and yearly costs of your energy usage
- Meter readings as of now
In most cases, the process of switching takes three weeks or more. In comparison, it will take them four to six weeks to install your smart meter.
If their prices fall by more than 3% before your transfer is complete, Dual Energy promises to bring down the contracted rate until it reaches that lower level.
What Steps Do You Have to Take If You’re Moving Out?
If you’re leaving a Dual Energy supplied building, you should give them notice of your departure date ahead of time and submit your last meter reading to them.
Either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01903 703400 will get you in touch with them.
But if you are moving into a Dual Energy-supplied space, you will have to provide them with the following information:
- A bill from the vendor
- Your lease and business rates, if you have them
- What’s the current reading on the meter?
Support for Clients
Make a formal complaint by completing the procedures below.
Step 1: Email email@example.com or phone 01903 703400 to reach customer care.
Step 2. If you are still not pleased with the resolution of your issue, you may ask to speak with Dual Energy’s line manager.
Step 3. In writing, you may contact their Customer Services Manager to Dual Energy’s Customer Services Manager, Premium House, The Esplanade, Worthing, BN 11 2BJ, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not happy after the first two steps.
Who Would Be a Good Candidate for the Organization?
Customers who wish to benefit from the providers’ budget programs and free smart meters may choose Dual Energy.
Overall, the fixed pricing and package options for Dual Energy are desirable. Their Price Match Guarantee will undoubtedly be advantageous to you.
Other useful links about Business Energy
Are Charities Entitled to Energy Discounts?
Switching Business Utilities
Opus Energy for your Business
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way from business advice, or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as: