All You Need To Know About ClickMeeting
Are you looking for a browser-based cloud meeting platform? Then, ClickMeeting is the platform you were looking for. It is the best and easy-to-use platform to cater to all your requirements.
Be it a webinar or a training session; use ClickMeeting for your ease and an efficient meeting. The highly advanced platform is simple to use and improves user experience. However, you haven’t heard much about ClickMeeting and barely know anything about the company.
Well, we are here for that. So, continue reading, and you will get to know a lot about ClickMeeting. For further information and pricing on phone systems, click here.
Founded in 2012, ClickMeeting is a new company in the software development industry compared to other existing players. The headquarter of ClickMeeting is located in Gdansk, Pomorskie. It is a privately held company that doesn’t sell its shares public anywhere.
- The mission of ClickMeeting is to be premier in providing flexible, self-service webinar solutions.
- The platform helps you to improve your reach and engage with others.
- The ClickMeeting platform is full of countless features to make it easier for you to use and manage webinars.
- Are you still confused about what ClickMeeting offers? Don’t worry; we have discussed that in detail below that you may like to read.
|24/7 Phone Support
ClickMeeting: What Do They Offer?
As mentioned above, ClickMeeting is a browser-based video conferencing platform. Be it your clients or your organization’s department, ClickMeeting can host webinars for up to 5000 people.
Yes, you heard us right, and you can’t find this somewhere else.
- Be it 8 or 5000 people in a meeting, the speed and experience of the meeting don’t get affected. It runs smoothly all along.
- One of the best features of ClickMeeting is that it uses Google Translate and can translate the transcript of a meeting into 52 different languages. So now you can easily carry out international webinars as well.
- The whiteboard functions allow you to draw and present anything you want to. In addition, ClickMeeting uses a VoIP system to ensure a smooth conference audio transmission. This means you wouldn’t need a telephone to connect to the audio.
- You use a webcam for video conferencing. Don’t worry; the ClickMeeting is also designed to be compatible with webcams. In addition, you can also adjust the resolution of your meeting to view everything.
- You can also customize your meeting room with different colours and add your company logos to make it look attractive. One significant point is that you wouldn’t need to download any app as ClickMeeting is a browser-based platform. Just enter their site address and start your meeting.
- They offer three various plans that can suit your requirements. In addition, for any plan you choose, you get a 30-day free trial as a demo to use and experience their platform. Finally, if you are not satisfied with the features, you can cancel your subscription any time before payment.
Who knew such a great platform existed?
One of the significant factors to know more about the service and experience is their customers. Knowing about ClickMeeting customers would make it easier for you to understand how reliable and trusted their service is.
- Some of the primary customers of ClickMeeting include THE WOOLMARK COMPANY, BRAND24, SUBWAY, nest bank, Jellyfish, Paras Healthcare, and many others. All these businesses use ClickMeeting for webinars and big meetings.
- There are over 400,000 customers of ClickMeeting in around 111 countries. In addition, more than 25,000 attend various webinars and meetings on the ClickMeeting platform. In addition, around 4000 events are held every day at ClickMeeting.
- Other than the customers, the reviews and feedback of a company tell us more about a company. Therefore, it is essential to know the reviews of a company.
- The reviews of a company, are it ClickMeeting or any other, tell us a lot about a company. They are the real-time user insights that explain the company from many aspects.
According to compare camp, the total product score of ClickMeeting is 8.5/10. This product score is higher than other similar software. Users love the webinar and video conferencing experience at ClickMeeting.
- Most positive reviews talk about the platform’s unique and advanced features. In addition, their customer support and ease of use are the other highly liked factors of the ClickMeeting platform.
- If you face any issue and seek resolution, you can always contact their customer support for a quick fix. In addition, if you want to know something, their sales and customer support mail is always there to help you.
- However, you can visit their primary office for further information if you want to visit their primary office. The location for their office is ul Arkonska 6/A4 Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland. This is the only location you can visit.
- ClickMeeting is a company based in Poland. Simon Grabowski founded it in 2012. The platform offers a high-quality, reliable tool for video conferencing and online webinars. It is a great way to contact clients and have a meeting with up to 5000 people simultaneously.
- ClickMeeting is one of the best platforms you use with a single click. Not only best service, but ClickMeeting also offers the most affordable rates. Small businesses use their plans for big enterprises.
- In addition, if you are looking for a customized plan according to your requirements, you can contact the sales department for that. They will provide you with countless features that you can add to your account and enjoy their services.
Clickmeeting – Final Words
This was your complete guide for the ClickMeeting platform. ClickMeeting is the platform you only need for webinars and video meetings. You can hold meetings for 8 to 5000 people.
Therefore, it is the only tool you need. It ensures a great user experience with great features and makes everything easier. Try this platform if you decide to hold a webinar for a large group of people.
Other Useful links about phone systems
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as:
Ally Cox is a dedicated Copywriter and Blogger for CompareYourBusinessCosts.co.uk. In under two years, the platform achieved the esteemed accolade of ‘Website of the Year’. Since its award-winning debut, Ally has been instrumental in fostering organic growth for the website, expanding its offerings to encompass comparisons across a diverse range of over 20 products to help serve all your business needs.