Call Centre Software Options
If you are looking for free call centre software options, you may be wondering what is available. You will find out below about some of the best choices for call centres: Bitrix24, CrazyCall, Oreka GPL, and HubSpot. The good news is that they all provide great features that make running a call centre easier. Whether you want to use software to train agents or automate customer service, many options exist.
For further information and pricing on phone systems, click here.
Call Centre Software Options: Bitrix24
The free version of Bitrix24 does not include the CRM system. It lets you record and store incoming and outgoing calls in one central database. Bitrix24 also supports several outside solutions, such as SMS messaging and direct inward dialling. Bitrix24 also has mobile apps available for iOS and Android. There are many benefits to using this software. If you’re looking for a free call centre software solution, Bitrix24 is worth looking at.
- You can choose between a Starter, Team, and Professional plan. There’s no significant difference between the three plans, but the Professional plan has additional features like tailored reporting and IP restriction
- It also includes unlimited calls to the US and Canada. The Starter and Professional plans come with 200 and 1,250 free minutes, respectively.
- If you are looking for a free call centre software solution, the free trial offers an excellent opportunity to test the product.
- While many call centre software solutions are priced high, this service is free. The free version of Bitrix24 offers a decent call centre software module with no on-premise deployment
- It supports up to 12 users and does not require any extra software.
- It also has a CRM module built-in, supports incoming numbers, and can even rent local numbers.
- This free call centre software offers several benefits that other commercial offerings might not.
A call centre software solution should enable the service team to do their best work without interruptions. Whether it’s routing calls to the right agent or providing additional context, call centre software can streamline the daily tasks of a call centre. Making the call centre more efficient can help management execute the omnichannel strategy. The cost of call centre software can be a significant burden on a business’s budget, but a free solution can still help boost productivity.
Call Centre Software Options: CrazyCall
- CrazyCall is an excellent choice for call centre software if you have a small or mid-sized business.
- This free cloud-based application allows you to manage your sales team and call centre without investing in expensive hardware.
- CrazyCall makes using telemarketing campaigns and making calls more accessible than ever.
- You can have a call centre up and running with a few clicks! Its advanced artificial intelligence system supports the agent’s needs, resulting in increased revenue and lower costs.
- With its innovative call centre software, millions of businesses exceed their revenue goals with this service.
- It also integrates third-party apps such as Pipedrive and Zapier to send call data directly to those applications.
- This helps your sales team create projects in CrazyCall, and you can send specific calls to hundreds of individuals.
- All this helps boost corporate efficiency and saves your team valuable time.
- The software also allows you to record every call and leave notes.
- In addition to calling your team members, CrazyCall has integrations with CRMs, ticketing systems, and Pipedrive.
- Start with the free version if you’re unsure about CrazyCall’s quality. This way, you can see if it meets your needs.
- You can upgrade to the premium version once you’re happy with the software
- Whether you’ll use the software for business or personal use, CrazyCall is an excellent choice for your business.
- It allows you to manage your customer service and help clients find the information they’re looking for.
Call Centre Software Options: Oreka GPL
If you want free, open-source call centre software with comprehensive recording capabilities, look no further than OrekaGPL. Its web-based user interface and multi-site recording capabilities help communication service providers make the most of their calls. It features an analytics tool that tracks red-flag phrases and searches for recordings by date, time, incoming phone number, and duration. Oreka’s recording functionality also converts speech to text and keyword spots and creates high-quality audio files.
You can use OrekaGPL to record calls for quality service evaluation and training. The program allows users to record calls securely and has low hardware requirements. Its advanced features include predictive dialling and data-based decision-making. It also has advanced security measures, such as call recording, so you can rest assured that your calls will be protected. A free, open-source solution like this will fit in seamlessly with your business and your customers.
- Oreka Total Recording software is compatible with all CISCO VoIP platforms.
- Its tools include Oreka TR (complete recording), Oreka CR (cloud recording), Oreka SC (screen capture), and Oreka GPL (free call centre software).
- With Oreka Total Recording, you’ll have a scalable solution that scales to tens of thousands of recorded subscribers.
- It’s GDPR-compliant.
- Oreka GPL is free to download and requires no maintenance.
- This open-source software provides comprehensive call recording capabilities, making it the ideal solution for call centres without a lot of capital.
- Oreka GPL enables recording management from a web browser, allowing users to save recordings online or export them to a computer.
- It also comes with a full suite of open-architecture solutions, allowing organizations to select only the features they need.
- Other advanced features include screen capture, live monitoring, mobile recording, and quality monitoring.
Call Centre Software Options: HubSpot
If you need call centre software that helps you manage customer relationships, look no further than HubSpot. With its free call centre software, you can set up and customise customer profiles in minutes. You can even use HubSpot as a layover to more complex CRM software. The software helps you organise your contacts and email marketing campaigns and manage your sales force automation and reporting needs. It works in the background, prompting you only when accessing its tools.
Aircall works seamlessly with HubSpot. This CRM integration will save you time because your call centre agents won’t have to enter data manually. This CRM also keeps track of each customer’s profile so that your agents can tailor their interactions. The software also lets you view detailed customer profiles before answering each call. This way, your agents can better understand what your customers want. Ultimately, this will help them provide the best customer experience.
- You can also keep track of the quality of your customer service through the ticketing system.
- The system keeps track of the response time of your agents and records vital metrics like ticket volume. Y
- ou can also coach your support staff by analyzing customer satisfaction.
- HubSpot’s free call centre software can track your team’s availability and performance.
- The built-in analytics feature helps you monitor your team’s performance and adjust your service accordingly.
- Another great feature of HubSpot is its ability to integrate with other business tools.
RingCentral can be integrated with HubSpot to automate time-consuming tasks. For example, through its integration with HubSpot, you can access call data, send SMS, listen to voicemail, and schedule meetings right from your contact list. Similarly, you can automate your email capture with Threads, automatically scanning your inbox and attaching your emails to HubSpot.
Call Centre Software Options: Avoxi
- Avoxi’s free-to-call centre software helps you automate customer support processes and ticket creation and measure customer satisfaction.
- The software can also help you predict workload, improve performance, and manage customer experiences.
- Despite its free status, Avoxi’s call centre software is valuable for any organization.
- With its powerful reporting tools and advanced integrations, this software is an excellent tool for improving customer satisfaction.
- Avoxi is a cloud-based contact centre platform that offers users innovative ways to improve customer service.
- The software eliminates the hassle of establishing a physical contact centre and makes setting up a virtual call centre quick and easy.
- Avoxi is compatible with LiveAgent, so you can configure a customer support call centre quickly.
- You can set up Avoxi integration with LiveAgent by adding the Avoxi phone number to your LiveAgent account.
- Avoxi Genius is another free call centre software option.
- Avoxi’s Genius platform lets you activate virtual phone lines in over 160 countries.
- While you can keep your current phone provider, you can switch to Avoxi Genius and track the quality of your inbound and outbound calls.
- The software includes customisable disposition labels, call recording options, and call queues.
- The service is available for small and large companies and doesn’t require long-term contracts.
Avoxi’s Genius free call centre software lets you set custom routing rules, create ring groups, and set up call queues. When customers reach the end of the queue, they are placed on hold until an agent can answer the call. The same software handles inbound and outbound calls, and Avoxi Genius supports the omnichannel customer service strategy. You can also manage the agents from anywhere.
|UK VoIP Providers
| Customer Rating
|Who is it Best For
|£19 per user, per month
Small businesses with big growth plans
|£9 per user, per month
Small businesses looking for a cheap and easy solution
£12 per user, per month (billed annually)
Telesales teams and small businesses with high turnover
|£6 per user, per month
|£10 per user, per month
Companies that need to communicate remotely
£7.99 per user, per month (billed annually)
Small businesses with varied departments
£14.99 per user, per month
Small companies that are based online
Other Useful links about phone systems
Free Call Centre Software
VoIP Phone Systems For Schools
How to Lower Your Business Phone Bill
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as:
Ally Cox is a dedicated Copywriter and Blogger for CompareYourBusinessCosts.co.uk. In under two years, the platform achieved the esteemed accolade of ‘Website of the Year’. Since its award-winning debut, Ally has been instrumental in fostering organic growth for the website, expanding its offerings to encompass comparisons across a diverse range of over 20 products to help serve all your business needs.