What Are the Best Free CRM Tools?
Consider some free options if you’re looking for CRM software to boost customer relationships without the price tag. They offer a variety of features for managing leads, improving marketing, and optimising sales processes.
Several free CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools are available, each offering a range of features to help businesses manage customer relationships, sales processes, and marketing efforts. When choosing a CRM tool, consider your specific business needs, the ease of use for your team, and the platform’s scalability.
If you would like to read more information or learn more about the pricing of CRM Systems, you can do so here.
Best Free CRM Systems
- HubSpot CRM:
- Key Features: Contact and lead management, email tracking, deal tracking, and integrations with popular applications.
- Free Tier Features: Unlimited users, contact management, contact website activity, and essential email marketing.
- Zoho CRM:
- Key Features: Contact and lead management, workflow automation, and integration with Zoho’s suite of business applications.
- Free Tier Features: Up to 3 users, contact and lead management, tasks and events, and basic reports.
- Key Features: Contact and lead management, email tracking, and built-in phone capabilities.
- Free Tier Features: Unlimited users, contact and lead management, email tracking, and mobile access.
- Capsule CRM:
- Key Features: Contact and lead management, sales pipeline tracking, and task management.
- Free Tier Features: Up to 2 users, contact and lead management, calendar and task management.
- Key Features: Contact and lead management, project management, and task tracking.
- Free Tier Features: Up to 2 users, contact and lead management, project management, and email tracking.
- Agile CRM:
- Key Features: Contact and lead management, email tracking, marketing automation, and telephony.
- Free Tier Features: Up to 10 users, contact and lead management, and basic marketing automation.
- Really Simple Systems CRM:
- Key Features: Contact and lead management, sales and opportunity tracking, and email integration.
- Free Tier Features: Up to 2 users, contact and lead management, sales and opportunity tracking.
|Best CRM Companies UK
|Best for usability
|Free Plan, or £12 per user
- Freddy AI tool gives you insights
- Big library of preset templates
- Communication, ecommerce, and accounting integrations
|Best for features
|£12 per user
- Automated reports included on free plan
- User permissions available for larger teams
- 21 features available on free plan
|Best for contact management
|£14.90 per user
- Unlimited contacts permitted
- Communication, ecommerce, and accounting integrations
- Allows unlimited custom fields
|Best for organisation
|£19 per user
- Fast-loading dashboard for large datasets
- 2 million contact limit
- Communication integration for team working
|Best for customer outreach
|£20 per user
- Salesforce Inbox
10 user limit
- Automatic data capture
- Mobile access and administration
|Best for dashboards
|£7 per seat
- Widgets available for bespoke metrics
- Unlimited contacts and dashboards
- Huge range of CRM board templates
- Message board for dashboard collaboration
|Best overall CRM provider
|Free or £17 (flat rate)
- Thorough 12-step onboarding process
Chatbots, email campaigns, and webforms
- Send 2,000 emails per month
- 5 active contact lists for campaign outreach
Why: It’s a user-friendly CRM solution that allows users to customise data fields and automate tasks. It also allows users to create a customised dashboard to visualise sales performance metrics and track progress. Its AI capabilities can also take the guesswork out of sales processes by sending personalised email tips to team members.
- Unlike other CRM software that is more focused on lead tracking, Pipedrive is more about the process of closing a deal.
- It is an ideal tool for sales teams with long sales cycles.
- Its pipeline management features allow them to manage many opportunities without losing sight of the details.
- The software also has a built-in chatbot that lets businesses engage with customers. This feature can help businesses increase customer satisfaction and close more deals.
- In addition to this, it can send reminders for follow-up calls or emails. Moreover, it can even help you schedule meetings with your prospects.
- Another feature is its intelligent contact data functionality, which allows users to search for information about their prospects on websites such as LinkedIn and populate it in their Pipedrive records.
- The platform can also automate specific sales process steps, such as sending an email introducing a new account manager when a prospect moves to the next stage in the pipeline.
- Key Features: Contact and lead management, task and project management, collaboration tools, and communication features.
- Free Tier Features: Up to 12 users, contact and lead management, tasks and projects, and document storage.
Bitrix24 CRM is an excellent choice for businesses looking to optimise their sales pipeline management and customer relationship management processes.
- It offers an intuitive interface, efficient sales workflow automation, and robust email integration.
- It also provides valuable data analytics to help decision-making.
- In addition, it has tools that support group tasks and help with project planning.
- It can also track employee performance and time spent on projects.
- The CRM is easy to use and customisable, making it an excellent option for small businesses that don’t need extensive feature sets.
However, it may be challenging to navigate for new users, and the user interface can sometimes lag. Adding specialised modules can also be expensive, and its customisation options are limited. Unlike other CRMs, Bitrix24 includes an omnichannel contact centre, which allows you to manage multiple channels. Its PBX features include voice, email, and video channel access, and it lets you create routing and queuing rules. It also includes advanced telemarketing tools like automatic callers and dial lists.
Bitrix24 is a good choice for business managers looking to automate their processes and streamline their marketing campaigns. Its comprehensive free plan is an excellent way to test different features and see how they work for your team. The service can need to be clarified for new users, but it is worth the effort.
Less Annoying CRM
Why: Less Annoying CRM is a simple, user-friendly, and affordable solution for businesses seeking an online customer relationship management system. The tool provides many features: contact, calendar, to-do, and lead management.
- Its simple nature allows users to jump in and begin using the software immediately, saving time and resources.
- This CRM is also highly customisable, meaning businesses can tailor it to their needs.
- Other features include a task management system and a lead report. The latter provides information on all leads in the pipeline, such as priority, contact information, and status.
- This feature benefits small businesses that must track their leads and ensure they follow up on them promptly.
- Less Annoying CRM is also mobile-responsive and can be accessed on mobile devices.
- Less Annoying CRM also offers a free trial for new customers. The free version includes one user and access to all the basic functionality of the CRM.
Additional users can be added for a £15 per month fee. It also integrates with other tools and systems, such as email marketing platforms and social media. The company also offers a help desk for questions and support requests. Customers say the service is easy to use and helpful for managing their business relationships.
Why: Many free CRM tools are available, offering varying degrees of functionality and features. The best free CRM tools allow users to automate tasks and save time. They also offer easy-to-use interfaces and only require technical knowledge to customise. These tools are handy for small businesses that want to test CRM software before committing to a full-fledged solution.
- Zapier is a CRM specifically designed for small- and mid-size businesses.
- It offers a complete CRM and project management features suite and extensive integration capabilities.
- In addition, it has a built-in marketing engine and provides email tracking, call logs, and web-to-lead forms for websites.
- The platform is aesthetically appealing, combining contact and lead management with project management features.
- It also offers a forever-free plan, which is ideal for small-business owners.
- While most CRM systems have some level of automation, few are as powerful as Zapier, a cloud-based tool that connects different business applications and automates workflows.
For example, you can use it to automatically share customer support tickets with the team in Slack or send a text message to your sales team when a sale is made on your website. It also has premade workflow templates that you can use to automate everyday tasks. The app is free for primary use, but you can upgrade to the premium version if you need more features.
Free CRM Tools – Other Useful links about CRMs here:
What Is CRM and Why Is It Right For Your Business?
Is CRM Software Is CRM Software?
Is Excel a CRM Tool?
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as:
Ally Cox is a dedicated Copywriter and Blogger for CompareYourBusinessCosts.co.uk. In under two years, the platform achieved the esteemed accolade of ‘Website of the Year’. Since its award-winning debut, Ally has been instrumental in fostering organic growth for the website, expanding its offerings to encompass comparisons across a diverse range of over 20 products to help serve all your business needs.