Avoxi Phone Systems Provider
If automating your phone system is the right choice for you, Avoxi is the answer. Avoxi provides businesses with a hosted VoIP solution complete with an office phone system, conferencing, voicemail, faxing and more so you can maximize your time and focus on what matters most to you. Avoxi is a software platform that enables you to provide and manage essential customer support over the phone, email, chat and social media. Avoxi streamlines your business processes, helps you work smarter and frees up your team to focus on more critical tasks.
Why Choose Avoxi Phone Systems?
It’s affordable, fast to implement and seamlessly integrates with virtually any business process or system. With Avoxi’s award-winning Avoxi cloud solution, you have a hosted service that takes the hassle out of managing your phone system. You can be up and running in minutes! Start managing your business phones from your web browser with the intuitive and user-friendly Avoxi interface. All of the features you need to keep your customers happy include visual voicemail, call waiting and intercom capabilities.
Avoxi is a product of the Avoxi Corporation, founded in 1994, and has been selling premium phone systems since 2002. The company has a proven track record of providing quality products and services and managing clients’ expectations. Avoxi is dedicated to continuously improving its products and services to provide optimal IT solutions for all business requirements.
Customer service is vital to every business. Automation is the secret to success, and Avoxi makes that possible with its simple-to-use integration with your existing system. Avoxi provides business owners with a convenient, cost-effective and highly secure phone system solution that can be managed anywhere, anytime online or on their tablets or smartphones.
Avoxi helps thousands of customers worldwide, including small businesses and large corporations, with their cloud telephony needs. To be competitive in today’s marketplace, companies need to have a versatile solution that can operate their business anytime and anywhere.
Avoxi provides business owners with the tools they need to provide exceptional customer service across any phone network or PBX equipment on the market today. Because Core.avoxi offers a cloud-based solution, it is affordable, scalable and highly secure. It offers unlimited extensions for all users, call recording and call tracking.
“Avoxi is the perfect solution for small and mid-size businesses who need enterprise-class call centre and unified communications capabilities at a disruptive price.”
Avoxi phone system Features:
- Visual voicemail Get your voicemail delivered in a visual message with a unique graphic attached to each message. This makes listening to messages more pleasant and less time-consuming.
- Call Waiting Get your calls transferred to another phone number or get notified when a call is picked up from you. This feature is handy for helping out with multiple locations.
- Intercom Use Avoxi’s intercom to deliver greetings, instant messages or even announcements to all of your customers. Intercom works with several softphones, including Skype, Blackberry and Google Voice.
- Automatic Attendant Avoxi’s Automatic Attendant can be customized for each user and phone number. It sets up your business name, a greeting, how to dial and how to reach an operator.
- Visual Call Tracking & Reporting With Avoxi’s call tracking feature, you can automatically keep track of all calls made in each extension. This is useful for tracking sales leads as well as customer data. The reporting feature makes it convenient to see historical data about your business or employees.
- Instant Messaging Avoxi’s instant messaging allows for two-way communication between users. This helps gather information from customers, provide important company announcements, and check on how things are going.
- Call Recording Avoxi recording feature allows businesses to keep track of the calls made from the system. It saves recordings of each call, which can be used for auditing and training purposes. Also, it is helpful if you are trying to improve your customer service.
Avoxi Phone Systems – To Conclude
Avoxi is a hosted VoIP service that provides businesses with the tools needed to provide exceptional customer service across any phone network or PBX equipment on the market today. With Avoxi’s award-winning Avoxi cloud solution, you have a hosted service that takes the hassle out of managing your phone system.
Other useful links about business broadband
Best Entry Level VoIP Phones
Best DECT Office Phones
What is Ofcom?
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way from business advice, or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as: