Apptix Phone Service Provider
Apptix (now Fusion Connect) is a company that provides voice and data communications solutions for businesses, organisations and individuals. This company offers excellent products and has deep knowledge of the industry. Its team is trained to provide excellent service and support. The company offers state-of-the-art services for businesses of any size and residential and business customers.
For further information and pricing on phone systems, click here.
What is Apptix?
The company provides business phone systems that are easy to use and do not require advanced training or support from the customer service team because no complex wiring or installation is required. Using the products of this company is straightforward. Just provide a username and password to the system. It will autoconfigure everything from equipment to auto-route calls, so the customer does not need to install or program any equipment. The company is committed to making the purchase process easy and fast. It uses automation tools that allow customers to get a quote and order their phone system in less than 60 seconds.
Fusion Connect provides phone system solutions to businesses and organisations in the United States. – Founded in 2005 – Headquarters located in Atlanta, Georgia.- Provides phone system solutions to businesses and organizations in the United States. In 2008 they recognised an opportunity to provide local SIP trunks to small businesses.
The company has an excellent knowledge of the industry to provide customers with product recommendations for specific industries. This is done by considering factors such as: whether the business will have large quantities of calls, the type of call that the business will receive (entertainment, telemarketing, or orders), and how many customers they will be serving. After receiving a request for a quote and service plans, they will contact you to determine your needs and ensure that you have all your requirements in place before you start using them.
- Sales, implementation, support and remote provisioning of SIP Trunks.
- VoIP Termination/ Origination
- Sales, implementation and support of custom solutions integrated with existing PBXs.
- Exact location moving between places in the United States.
- Technical assistance by phone or email 24/7 for some services included in the plan.
- 24-hour technical assistance for a few specific services included in the plan (SIP trunks).
- Assistance with rate research (toll, intl., local access) and structured cabling solutions for new or existing facilities.
- Sales and implementations of unified communication systems based on open standards technology.
- Voice and data cabling services.
- The hiring of vendors (cable installers, electricians, plumbers, etc.) to complete the job if needed in some cases.
- 5-trunk fibre optic hub (available for 1Gbps and 100Mbps)
- Backbone links to multiple sites.
- Up to 25 x, 10GE pair (1000Mbs) links to a single site.
- Local area network (LAN) with redundant hubs, IP stack and power distribution.
- Datacenter with redundant cooling, backup generator systems, standby cooling units and UPS storage batteries.
- Firewall with IPS and IDS.
- 24x7x365 security monitoring and controls from headquarters.
- Customer created firewall rules, customized according to the customer’s needs.
- Multiple protection mechanisms to prevent new threats from entering the network.
- Attack surface reduction.
- In case of Ransomware attacks or an attack that exploits a vulnerability in any connected devices, Apptix helps manage the restoration process so it does not disrupt your business operations or become a liability for your company’s reputation.
- Data in motion encryption (DoD 4323 compliant).
- Encrypted computer backup disaster recovery.
- Encrypted file transfer and sharing.
Apptix – To Conclude
Fusion Connect phone systems are easy to use and do not require advanced training or support from the customer service team because no complex wiring or installation is required. Using the products of this company is straightforward. Just provide a username and password to the system, and it will auto-configure everything from equipment to auto-route calls, so the customer does not need to install or program any equipment.
The company is committed to providing excellent products and services to its customers. It serves both residential and business clients. It has a reputation for being a customer-focused company with excellent service. The company provides SIP Trunking solutions that are cost-effective and efficient for businesses of any size. Businesses can choose from virtual phone plans or IP phone plans to suit their needs and other services such as fax, conference call, hosted PBX, call recording and voice mail services.
Other useful links about business phone systems
Remember to Compare Your Business Costs is here to help your business every step of the way, from business advice or saving you time and money on your business purchases such as:
Ally Cox is a dedicated Copywriter and Blogger for CompareYourBusinessCosts.co.uk. In under two years, the platform achieved the esteemed accolade of ‘Website of the Year’. Since its award-winning debut, Ally has been instrumental in fostering organic growth for the website, expanding its offerings to encompass comparisons across a diverse range of over 20 products to help serve all your business needs.